Tyso & NRP-program
- When a participant purchases Likes, it is now possible to purchase real estate. This option is an additional measure to further reduce the potential risks of a decrease in value and thus to limit any loss to a minimum.
- Risks are associated with each investment. With the NRP program the risk is levelled or at least reduced to a minimum.
- These opportunities are also intended to attract large investors, such as pension funds, institutional investors and real estate companies, who also invest in real estate.
- The NRP program makes it possible to invest part of the investment in real estate, such as offices, shops, business premises, apartments, recreation projects, holiday homes, etc. and to protect this investment against the risks of rapid unexpected drop in value. The total investment is therefore considerably less risky and the return is increased.
- The NRP program can be universally applied by organizations and companies, individually, and in groups by families or friends.
- For real estate relations, the following model is used for Likes purchases and their spending on real estate purchases, where the coverage of the value is indicated.
- For every € 100 or every 1 ETH, 3000 Likes are delivered + a one-time bonus of 20%
- This creates a wallet with 3600 Likes for every € 100 investment.
- 75% of the invested amount can be used directly for purchases of real estate in the real estate portfolio, in the name of the investor or in the name of the foundation that is notarial established.
- 25% of the invested amount is reserved in the wallet of the notarial established Tyso-Foundation and used for further development (up to a maximum of 10%) and purchases of real estate (for at least 15%)
Schematic Route & Process:
- The value of Likes has been set at € 0.10 each as issuance price on exchanges for crypto currencies.
- The value growth of Likes is linked to the value growth of the Tyso Technology that distinguishes itself as a game-changer in the field of data streaming in general, and secure high-speed streaming of large amounts of data, included reach of areas with low bandwidth, in the highest quality, at the lowest cost, with the least energy use in particular.
- The value of the property can be linked to income from rent or leasing during the applied rental period, and the financial return on sales.
- For more details ask for the xlsx model or see following presentation, based on: € 1,000,000 investment.
- Download: Calculation-Model-NRP-program.xlsx
· With an investment amount of € 1,000,000 at the start, the quantity of Likes to be delivered is 10000×3600 = 36,000,000 Likes, which are worth € 3,600,000 at an introductory value of € 0.10
· If there should happen a loss in value of Likes, with a price drop from € 0.10 to € 0.02 then the value of the wallet is still € 720,000 against 25% of the total investment (€250,000).
· Free use: 75% of the investment amount can be used directly by the investor for real estate purchases up to a total of € 750,000.
· Not free use: 25% of the investment amount. This is meant for guarantee fund in the “Tyso-Foundation”, of which at least 15% will be used for real estate purchases and a maximum of 10% will be used for further development costs covering.
· With a value of each Likes below € 0.02 part of the purchased real estate will be transferred from Tyso-Foundation’s guarantee fund to the investor to cover the difference in value.
· Investors Wallet worth at price rise Likes from € 0.10 to € 0.20 will be: € 7,200,000
- Upon reaching this increase, the operation of the NRP policy may be discontinued, because then no warranty from Tyso-Foundation’s guarantee fund for coverage of the difference is required.
GOALS, IDEOLOGICAL- & SOCIAL OBJECTIVES, INTENDED ASSETS
1. The Foundation aims to:
- Managing funds, goods, intellectual property, and more specifically IP rights regarding Tyso Technology software;
- The management of a guarantee fund, consisting of cryptocurrency, and more specifically the crypto coin Likecoin, with ticker symbol LIKES,
- and eventually also the crypto coin Tysocoin, with ticker symbol TC;
- Managing funds for a Charity program, where 2% of the total number of cryptocurrencies is intended for the realization of ideological- and social goals;
- The purchase, operation and sale of real estate.
2. The Foundation has ideological and social objectives:
- Protection and issuance of 2% of the number of Tysocoin (TC) and Likecoin (LIKES) to be issued as charity contribution for charitable causes, such as Red Cross, World Wildlife Fund, Greenpeace, War child, poverty reduction, education, health, and other charities with a social importance;
- Monitoring the value link between Tyso Technology (software) and Tysocoin (TC) and Likecoin (LIKES);
- Fund management for any guarantees to be provided within the NRP program (No Risk Policy program) of Tyso;
- Purchase, operation and management of real estate to strengthen the guarantee fund.
3. The intended assets of the Foundation are formed by:
- The ownership and sale of Likecoin (LIKES) and Tysocoin (TC) within the NRP program, a No Risk Policy program, which enables institutional investors, pension funds and other real estate investors and other registered property investors, to be able to reduce the investment risk to a minimized level by guarantees from the guarantee fund of the Tyso-Foundation;
- Purchase or sale of goods, shares, whether or not listed in listed companies, and other investments;
- Gifts and donations;
- What is obtained by inheritances or legacies;
- What is obtained in another way;
NOTARIAL CONTRACT PROCEDURE
- In notarial contract procedures, the notary first receives the investment amount from investor in his separate third-party account.
- The notary pays 75% of this amount directly back to the investor, on the account that the investor indicates. This may be the investor’s own account or the account of the investor’s foundation.
- Besides that, the notary pays 25% of the investment amount to the account of the Tyso-Foundation, after the Likes have been sent by Tyso, and received by the investor.
- To transfer Likes (cryptocurrency), a Wallet Address is needed. com (MEW) or a Hardware Wallet (Ledger, Trezor, e.g.).
The linking of Likes to Tyso Technology software creates a much larger coverage ratio for the invested capital, which means that loss is reduced to a minimum.
For the technology of Tyso there is great interest from several industrial sectors including Telecom companies, Banks, Media distribution companies, Oil and Gas Industry, Healthcare and other.
- 3x more data distribution and speed over the same internet connection
- Reach of areas with low bandwidth
- Secured data transport through a unique DRM encryption system
- Enormous reduction in energy use resulting in less CO2 emissions
- Significant reduction in total operating costs
- Quality retention of original content
- Accessibility of all devices and all operating systems
Extensive technology information and the Roadmap are available in the Likes Whitepaper.
TYSO Entertainment Limited | Tysoworld
Chamber of Commerce number 57700885